Tuesday, October 9, 2007

About XYZ

As you can see, I haven’t disclosed my real identity here and am writing anonymously. But I exist in the real world and I have a name. Let me call my real self as XYZ as I'm just another person in this world. XYZ is a real person, and this ‘Communal Hindu’ could be an alter ego of XYZ.

XYZ doesn’t necessarily subscribe to all the views of this Communal Hindu now, but he knows that this shadow of himself once existed. With passage of time, the shadow has changed shapes and shades, but XYZ can’t disown the earlier forms. He still argues with his earlier form and tries to understand him better.

XYZ too is interested in psychoanalysis of this Communal Hindu, and he convinced his alter ego to offer himself for this exercise, and hence this blog came up!

So why is XYZ hiding his public profile? Well, I don’t know. Maybe he doesn’t want anyone to form any pre-conceived notions about himself after seeing his alter ego, even though he insists that it is a thing of past. Maybe he wants to be a part of this psychoanalysis by completely detaching himself from his alter ego. Maybe he doesn’t want to receive hateful or sermonizing messages, as he is pretty sure he doesn’t need or deserve either of them!

Well, it’s not really the identity of XYZ, it’s the confessions that matter here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment or form any opinion about the blog or the author, please read the Preamble of this blog.
But I know some of you would still be abusive, because that's the only language you use for Hindus, but go on, I would not moderate...